How Often Is a 1031 Exchange Into a DST Reported Wrong?
We are pleased to share this guest blog provided to our readers by Ray Simm[...]

We are pleased to share this guest blog provided to our readers by Ray Simmons of Exchange Planning Corporation (https://www.epc1031.com/): How Often is[...]
We are pleased to share this guest blog provided to our readers by Ray Simm[...]
Phantom income is a tax bill without a paycheck to match it. In a 1031 exch[...]
Most real estate investors know that a Section 1031 exchange may defer tax [...]
We are pleased to share this guest blog post by IPX 1301. Every year, thous[...]
In more than forty years of real estate investing, I've seen a lot of strat[...]
Many real estate investors operate within a fairly predictable range of ass[...]
I've been investing in real estate since I was fourteen years old. That's n[...]
A partial 1031 exchange allows real estate investors to defer taxes on a po[...]
Loan-to-value (LTV) in a DST 1031 exchange is the ratio of the loan on the [...]
In a 1031 exchange, the sale proceeds from your relinquished property are h[...]
Your Comments :